Add Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store Today!
Before you learn how to connect the Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store, let’s talk about the Facebook Pixel.
Facebook Pixel is essentially a window to your Shopify visitors and audience. By integrating this invisible window on your Shopify store, you will be sending Facebook crucial data on your visitors, your visitors interests, and demographic information.
In turn, Facebook is learning who specifically is interested in your products and your Facebook campaigns will be more successful than ever before. You can drive more sales through automatic bidding to target people who are more likely to take an action and reach the right people by targeting those who visited your Shopify store.
Rather than reinvent the wheel, Shopify has created a thorough step-by-step guide on how to successfully implement this feature which can drive greater engagement through automation and visitor data.
To create your pixel:
- Log in to Facebook and go to your Ads Manager.
- From the navigation, select Pixels, which appears under the Assets heading.
- Click Create a Pixel.
- Enter a name for your pixel. You can have only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that fits your business.
- Make sure you’ve checked the box to accept the terms:
- Click Create Pixel.
- If you work on your store yourself, and will be using the analytics provided by Facebook Pixel, then click Install Pixel Now. If you have an agency, or another person who will be using the Facebook Pixel data, then click Email Pixel Code, enter the email of that person or group, and click Send.
- You can set up Custom Audiences now, or Conversion Tracking, or you can click Done to go to your pixel dashboard.
If you don’t have a Shopify Store and have a current Facebook advertising campaign, you should integrate the Facebook Pixel on the websites or platforms your users visit.
Learn more about pixel installation across any type of site Here.